Tuesday, June 22, 2010

january to june 2010

hey guys. I’m now listening PWG’s fyi. and writing this cause I’m in a good mood to tell my little stories of these past 6 months. I’m doing many great things this semester. it’s hard though.

lectures, papers, reports, stupid-silly things, hang outs, having quality time with my bestfriends-besties-bestsisters-bestgirls-bestangels-of the best-PSYCHOANGELS, having quality time with FAMILY on laughs, cries and gratitude, have meetings, thinking thoughts and fun things with my new family brothers-sisters of FMPPIO, free my self from people and daily life, enjoy freedom or boredom on my own, till doing nothing.

focus on many things, less focus on others. put this and that as priority and put some on the bottom of the list. mark things to reminds, forget the rest (with intention sometimes), skip this n those, being so productive and passionate in this, while so unproductive and don’t know what to do on that, doing the right and get rewards or doing silly things and get ashamed, blamed, or else.

well, I can’t write it all down for you, it’ll take weeks to tell the whole stories. but I’ll show you these 6 months I’ve been through. I captured some. and I claim it’s my best semester *doing many things in short time.

hangouts with highschool besties, i took their picture, oh miss you girls..



and ask friends do these scenes





have a long trip bekasi-jogja



work with this best team of FMP PIO



work with this best new generation of it



waiting people for meeting


(left-right : galuh, vivia, mas wawan, mas yayan, dini)

andddd....
have these twins t-shirts with psychoAngels... love it.





go to the beach with family, buy fish, capture happiness and refresh..





and invent this great invention (wtf) pocari-sands !!!!


cuddling, boxing, jumping, kissing, joking, singing nipokori, laughing and having so much fun with this little smart-ass boy



find this and have a little flash back of november 13th 2005


boring library time with aiu


prepare these


to make this yummy fruit salad based on mbak dhani’s recipee *thanks Ibu for adding milo


bored, waiting for the rain for almost an hour because my raincoat incompatible with my long skirt.. well it was on the way home after my final exam


cheerful


becoming a weirdo, or overact, whatever..


crazy enough doing such things


rock on


a little bit of self capture addicted


again..


or too much..



wow. unbelievable I’ve done it all. I felt many things. thanksss Allah for giving me chances, power, direction and people who love and support me, always and always..

No comments: